lunes, 31 de marzo de 2014

Class #1: Introducing Myself

My Name is Oscar David Román Gatica. I have 20 years old.
I was born on the August 15th in Graneros, but in the moment to enroll me on the civil registration, the lady who wrote my file puts that i was born on the August 14th.
My family is from Graneros, a town in the Libertador Bernardo O'higgins region.
My family is so big: I have four sisters and one brother, eight nephews (six are alive, one will born this friday, and other dead in 2011).
I study filmmaker, but I want to be an art director (productor designer) or screptwriter. The Primary school I did it in Diego de Almagro School, in Los Vilos, and the Secondary school I did it in the Santa Teresa de los Andes Institute, was a very good time.
The things I like to do are: go to the theatre or cinema, listen to pop music, walk on the city and make pranks whit my friends.
I'd like to learn very good the english and also I study italian.


(I don't wanna put a photo because I hate it).-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario