lunes, 12 de mayo de 2014

Class #7: A Career-Relased Website

Hi Bloggers, this morning I’m gonna tell ya about one of my favorites websites and an expert on its field, thepiratebay.com.

This website is amazing, because I can download a lot of movies, series, and other contents; all this because torrent system, that allows to download content through magnetic links, and you can access to a millions bits of contents, from the categories like “Audio”, “Video”, “Games”, and others.
Although, it is not a very career-related website, I think that It’s very important to me in my development as a filmmaker or whatever I'll be, because I can access to movies that makes me feel experiences that can change my perception or style. I can see the movies that can be the inspiration for my new creations. As we know, it’s so important that the cinema students can see the most movies that they can, for that reason, when we can’t access to the paid websites like Netflix, we have the pirate bay, and see a lot of things for free, the only thing is that the most of the time we have to search the subtitles in another sites.
I know this website is illegal, but go to the cinema, or wait to have the DVD or Bluray, or worst, wait to can see it at TV it’s a waste of time. And, all the people, we know it, has discharged at least once time a pirate disc or movie.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario