lunes, 16 de junio de 2014

Class #10: Evaluation of my blog experience

My troubles with the clock. :(
Wow! I can't believe it! This is the last blog. The time has happened so quickly. It have been a great experience, this was a very funny English semester, the only problem was the schedule, the most of the time I'd came late to class, but that doesn't mean that I dislike it, the problem was getting up early every Monday.

Cecilia Oyanadel, a new
clasmmate for next semester
Tana Gilbert, a very-creative blogger
To write in my blog it's like a relaxing experience of the semester overload, I could use the imagination to create new entrances, in our less creative semester. My favorite blog was the "My favorite-thing" blogs, because they were where I could use all my creativity writing. But when we had to talk about our personal life, I felt uncomfortable, because I prefer fiction than documentary ;).

I hope the next semester can be good too. I listened something about to create videos, that will be funny. And another thing, the next semester a lot of classmates have to do the 4th english level, so we'll be many, including the known listener, Cecilia Oyanadel. And we hope to have the same teacher too.

For finish the blog in my style, with a great feeling, I'll put some song about say goodbye, or the typical graduation songs. Hope U Can Enjoy It!!!!

LOVE YA!!!! XOXO

OSCAR







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario